The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
If you choose to buy on the Website, we collect information about your buying behavior.
If you transact with us, we collect some additional information, such as a billing address, a credit / debit card number and a credit / debit card expiration date and/ or other payment instrument details and tracking information from cheques or money orders.
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- a smooth, efficient and customized experience;
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website &Understand and analyze how you use our website
- to enable us to improve products & services
- to process your requests (such as replying to your queries or complaints);
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- to drive marketing campaign, promotional communications for which you have consented;
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- We allow you to use social networks (such as Facebook, Twitter) or other providers of single sign-on services (such as Google) with whom you already have an account to create aMeasurement account or to link your account to such single sign-on services.
- We allow you to share personal data with social networks (such as Facebook, Twitter) or to link your Measurement account to a social network. These social networks may automatically provide us with access to certain personal data they have stored about you (e.g. content you have viewed or enjoyed, information about the advertisements you have been shown or clicked on, etc.).
- We may also use plug-ins or other technologies from various social networks. If you click on a link displayed through a social network plug-in, you voluntarily connect to that social network.
Each time we use your personal information for advertising purposes such as promotions, surveys and newsletter, we will give you the opportunity to decline to receive any further information from us.
Your security is our primary concern and you are always protected when shopping at our site.We are committed to maintaining the confidentiality of the information that you provide us and we will take all reasonable precautions and necessary measures to protect your personal information.
To provide credit card security and to keep your personal information safe, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, the most widely used data encryption coding system for secure e-commerce transactions. All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
Our ads are shown on the internet through third party vendors, such as Google and/or Social media websites. Cookies are used to show ads based on a user’s previous visits to our web site.