SPY PIPELINE INSPECTION HOLIDAY DETECTORmeasurmart
Holiday Detectors are devices used to minimize the effects of corrosion by detecting the presence of “holidays” or “defects” in non-conductive coatings.
Portable holiday detectors are designed for various pipeline, plant, and other surface applications where the inspection surface remains stationary and the detector is moved over the inspection surface. High voltage detectors are used for thicker surface coatings, such as those used on pipelines and other industrial applications. low voltage, wet sponge detectors are used for thin film applications.
SPY PIPELINE INSPECTION has 3 variants of Holiday Detectors as below :
1.MODEL 780 : 1-5kV DC – 4-50 Mils (.10mm-1.27mm) for FBE Thin Film Coatings
2.MODEL 785 : 1-15kV Pulse – 4-150 Mils (.10mm-3.81mm) for Thin Film Coatings
3.MODEL 790 : 5-35kV Pulse – 50-750 Mils (1.27mm-19.05mm) for Tape, Extruded and Coal Tar and even thicker type Coatings
- Horn and light for holiday indication.
- Easy carry top handle.
- Comfortable ergonomic rear handle.
- Infinitely adjustable voltage.
- Output voltage automatically regulated.
- Quick and easy battery installation.
FAST SETUP. INTELLIGENT OPERATIONS.
- Integral Voltmeter to verify voltage setting.
- Light cycles off to indicate holiday is present.
- Louder audible alarm for heavy equipment environments.
- Lightweight and durable construction with proven leading edge circuitry.
- In nite speci c voltage adjustments on the y.
- Automatic compensation for moisture.
1-5kV DC MODEL 780 Holiday Detector
- Four test voltage ranges 125, 250, 500 & 1000 V
- Continuity test at 200 mA in compliance with BS EN 61557
- Test hold and output voltage lock function for easy operation
- Zero button to null the leads
- Supplied in moulded plastic carry case
- Meets EN 61326 and EN 610101-1 CAT 111 1000 V